[Bordermarch] space near the baronial encampment

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 12:49:57 PST 2011

No reservations needed. Same place as last year and we're camping in one BIG circle. There will be a map at the tree and HE and I are managing it so to speak.....oh and everyone remember Chili Night Fri at the encampment. Please bring chili or side dish to share with the group

See You soon,
Elisabeth