[Bordermarch] A quick update on me

Rudy Templin rudyisfozzy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 13:23:32 PST 2011

I hit a little snag, my garb box got soaked and moldy some how in storage.
This leaves me almost without anything to wear over the weekend.
So, my arrival on WEDNESDAY will be in the late afternoon, as I now have
much sewing to do. Nothing fancy but it will chew up some time.
I will be there all week if I have to wear fig leafs, or whatever leaf I
can find in double XL. Maybe something in a nice palm frond with matching
pumps, but I digress.
I will have my:
 quicky pavilion for gate, with walls
 two heaters, one of which I may wear if it gets below tropical leaf temp
 one turkey fryer base
 several larger camp sized pots
 propane grill
 a card table
 a folding 8 foot table, I had 2 but one has grown legs and walked away.

If there is anything anyone might need camping wise for our group effort or
just to borrow speak now.

Tessa, I was going to repair the water line to the garden tomorrow, but
that has kinda been buggered.
If I must, I will make a special trip to put in place the guard I've
designed so that it cannot be vandalized again.