[Bordermarch] Baroness Bordermarch

Steve Scott (Dietrich) dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 10:20:21 PST 2011

YE Elisabeth,

Very glad to hear you are back home safe!  Please, please, please take care of yourself!  You are much loved, and it hurts us all who know you to see you in pain!  Healing thoughts and prayers are coming your way from every corner!  ;-)

Lady Angelica,

You did not let anyone down!  We very much appreciated the fact that you had the space cleared and rugs down for the Hafla well before Court, so that we had very little table moving and such to do to set up for the Hafla!  If you found yourself with little to do, it was only because Aleeasar has done this before and we knew what to expect when we got there.  We came prepared to put on a party, and since the dancers did not want a competition so soon after Kingdom ME Dance Comp, there really wasn't a whole lot on your plate to do!  And if real world situations kept you away from emails, well, it happens!

Thank you very much for quickly and efficiently handling the last-minute details that truly helped make the Hafla fun for all of us!

YIS,

Herr Dietrich Strobelbart

Aleeasar Guild Principal

mka: Steve Scott