[Bordermarch] BAM - need map of site at Gate

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 23 14:56:55 PST 2011

Hi all,
Quick before I forget, suggest we need a layout map of the site at the Gate tent....
Something largish - around 25x35 (like full sheet of scribal paper) , laminated (to use year after year) and hanging
- so household groups can plop a post-it note on the camp areas where they are located.
Don't know how many times folks wanted to know where so-n-so was camped.

Something simple, with the road layouts, fort, permanent privey houses, trailer area and then space for the post its between the roads.
Perhaps 'artsy' Teresa and Beau could come up with something.

food for thought - Hillary