[Bordermarch] IMPORTANT

Pandora Penncraft pandorapenncraft at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 14:53:14 PST 2011

Fingers crossed!

From: David Lathrop <dblathrop at yahoo.com>
To: Barony Bordermarch <bordermarch at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 3:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Bordermarch] IMPORTANT

We hve received several donations and have a huge storage box of supplies from last year as well as the four baskets for the bathhouses. We will have them Wed at Bam as they are stored in the cargo trailer.
I have another MRI tomorrow...cross your fingers that I have not reherniated the disk and can come to BAM.

Elisabeth