[Bordermarch] Baroness Bordermarch

Angel Billiot billiotkwhs at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 22 00:23:51 PST 2011

YE Elisabeth,

I am grateful that you made it home safe. I know the pain sucks but at least you made it home with no troubles. This time please please please stay in bed/sitting down/ on the sofa and don't try to over do it!!!! We love you and would like to see you around more.

Love

Lady Angelica

P.S. I have to say sorry again because I feel I didnt do anything. I feel I let everyone down.