[Bordermarch] BAM - loaner garb

Bill Tait arwemakere at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 21:05:19 PDT 2011

Hallo, me again,

Would anyone be able to provide "loaner" garb for use at BAM? The
aforementioned lady has no garb, and I am great at tunics, but nothing truly
suitable for a lady. We I know y'all don't want another person running
around in checky shorts! One is likely enough (too many?)

She's a size 12, Medium, and 5'4". No preference at this point to culture or
period, being completely new.

If I am successful in my attempt to bring her down, this will double the An
Tirian (and Canadian) contingent at the war!

See you soon!

William
COSS

Porci mi timent