[Bordermarch] Call for teachers @ BAM

walton dumesnil wdumesnil at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 10 19:51:57 PDT 2011

   Greetings yet again to the glorious Populace of Ansteorra...I, Ld Biau-douz de la Mere, class co-ordinator for BAM, call forth to each & every one of you interested in teaching to come forward and place your name on the list...

   The Troll takes his toll @ noon sharp on Thurs. Nov 17th...Class tracks will begin on Thurs. very early afternoon and run til ??? Saturday night post court...

Thus far class track categories include:

Martial & fighting classes
Arts & Science classes
Bardic & Performing Arts classes (includes HAFLA)
Heraldic classes
Court & Feast Etiquette & Procedure

I have interested parties for all categories as well as commitments...We just need more...I will spend almost all my free time over the next 10-14 days organizing class tracks and receiving any & all answers or commitments from my ansteorran brothers & sisters...

Here is my contact information:

beaudumesnil at hotmail.com

wdumesnil at hotmail.com Beau Dumesnil on Facebook.com

cell: 409 283 4548

I am also the Knight Marshal & Scribal Officer so those contact sources will work as well...& again thank you all for your support and longing to keep the dream alive...YIS, Biau-douz de la Mere   (mka Beau Dumesnil)