[Bordermarch] Home from Hospital

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Fri Oct 14 11:12:12 PDT 2011

No need to replace our Excellent Baroness Elisabeth!
She has been completely surgically repaired
- you know, those "pains in the back"? -
and is returning today, as we speak, into their baronial manse.

Also, now, after her hospital stay, her hair is perfect!

Knowing the populace has been on the edge of our seats with recent messages incoming
about her being threatened, unguarded, getting replaced -by an imposter who would never pass- etc.,
I wanted to assure you that one huge ordeal is over (surgery) and the healing has begun.

Our Baroness Elisabeth is in good spirits!