[Bordermarch] Your Baroness

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 9 10:04:46 PDT 2011

Dearest Bordermarch,

As you may know I have been dealing with a herniated disc in my back since the first of August. I underwent three epidural spinal injections that worked for awhile however the pain has returned and is worse then before.  I have seen a surgeon in Houston and will be having surgery this coming Thursday. They will open a small area in my vertebra to make room for the nerve as well as remove a small portion of the herniated disc to stop the pain in my back and right leg. This means I will be down and out for two weeks and then on very restricted activities for eight weeks.

THANKS to Dona Leah our deputy Autocrat (actually she's A #1 now but don't tell her) Santiago will have a little relief to help me over the next several weeks.

BUT.....we still need help with BAM!!! Please try and make the next populace meeting to be updated on all that needs to be done and contact Dona Leah d_fox at hotmail.com  to volunteer your time or talents.  A list of coordinators and "needs" will be posted soon as well as the time and place for one last EVENT MEETING.

I thank you all for your support and prayers and only ask that you help Santiago as he has a BIG job ahead of him. I am a goofy patient when it comes to pain meds....yes goofier then normal!

Love you all,

HE Elisabeth