[Bordermarch] Baroness

ragseg at aol.com ragseg at aol.com
Wed Oct 12 16:43:40 PDT 2011

Ld Biau-douz de la Mer

I am not sure where to start....so you think that a 300lb man can pass for the Baroness, that you think the Baron is attracted to cross dressing men, or that you think I would not be willing to kiss the Baron.

What you do not know is that the Baron and myself have already kissed, and I know that the Baron does not require a clean shaven man!

Please be careful, just because someone gifted you a feathered pen it does not insure your accuracy of comments.

I do find it sad that nobody is willing to defend the Baroness.  Does no one see how her injuries coincide with Simonn's return?  I notice the always prolific Baron has gone quite, is he trying to cover his deeds?  Where has the ever faithful man servant of the Baron, Nomis, gone to?  How much peril is the Baroness in?  Why does Lord Zane talk so much?

Questions must be answered.

Adolf the Bear