[Bordermarch] Gate yummies at BAM to welcome folks (and sustain ourgate crew) through the wee hours of Thurs and Fri nights

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Tue Oct 25 10:24:55 PDT 2011

And to the list below for BAM Gate comfort foods, add  s
~spaghetti sauce and pasta!

No one sitting gate duty shoud be starving  :)
Gate will be the party place!
Every populace member attending please be certain to get in touch with Jakob
as to the service time-block you can spend at gate.

Gate instructions can be taught to you by our Seneschal or the "Old
Seneschal."
Just ask!

Many thanks to the following peep for provisions for Gate yums:
Lady Pandora,
M'Lady Ida,
Mistress Jalali,

See you on the spot!