[Bordermarch] Baroness

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Fri Oct 21 11:11:14 PDT 2011

Unto Lord Aduff,

I have been slow to post lately because my quest to find a cure for HE Elisabeth has taken me to distant lands, unfortunately, I found only more red bark, but no chiffon!

Since I know you're still trying to live down the horrible shame your great uncle brought to your family name when he falsely claimed to have invented the "Hot Dog", I understand your lashing out at your friends in anger.

I have decided to send the baronial "War Hound" to find the hole you've been hiding in for the better part of a year. My hope is he will convince you to once again squeeze into your armor and join the good fight.

I must warn you that the Mute Herald would have some mighty tart verbiage for you if he could talk!

A quote from John Holy, "The wind cares not for dirt, but will still let it ride."