[Bordermarch] Sewing Guild- So you Sew???

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 09:18:24 PDT 2011

I've been broken but I'm not out...third spinal injection has worked well and I'm back on my feet planning to have a sit down sewing session at the next scribal guild in downtown Bmt. Anyone interested in bringing a problem forth to talk about or needing a little help is welcome. I will have my machine their for quick fixes if needed but over all it's a time for questions and answers and ideas to flow. Some of you have asked me for help with a garment or two as well. Thought this may be a better time and location for folks to meet.  Bring your patterns and idea books as well.

Let me know what you think and any additional wants or needs.

I'll post the date and time later tonight when I have a confirmation.

Grace,
HE Elisabeth