[Bordermarch] Guild meeting

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Fri Sep 9 11:19:52 PDT 2011

Greetings Bordermarch,

Tonight around 6:00pm, or earlier, will be the 'Scribal and all other things Artsy Guild' meeting at the Beaumont Art Studio. HE Elisabeth and I shall be there.
I will be practicing my clogging skills, and HE Elisabeth will be giving tutelage in sewing stuff. There are always scribal things and plenty of other stuff going on as well. Lord Biau will surely follow this missive up with many more details about the gathering. I can also bring three gram crackers if someone wants to build something with them.
Has anyone checked on Lord Rudy to see if he really self destructed the other day?

We hope to see everyone there,