[Bordermarch] practice, guild night & work day

walton dumesnil wdumesnil at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 22 14:54:14 PDT 2011

greetings great populace of B-March, here are a few announcements I wish to pass along... First, I hope to see you all @ thursday & sunday fighter practice... Second, reminder that tomorrow is guild night... And thirdly, I will not be able to attend a "castle Work day" this saturday...I am going to ask Sir Simonn & Zane if they want to go up the next thursday i am off (6 Oct) as we will be attending Lochtoberfest on saturday 8 Oct... See you guys soon...YIS, Beau