[Bordermarch] BAM Web Pages

Phocas of Bordermarch phocas at bordermarch.org
Fri Sep 30 22:40:27 PDT 2011

Greetings unto the members, supporters and followers of the great Barony
Bordermarch!

  After much struggling with getting the Site Token reservation working, I
have the BAM pages up.  Many pages need information like the
Fighter/scenarios pages, classes, schedules.  If you see an area/page- where
you know of some information that should be there, please let me know.

Check it for spelling and grammar kind of things and let me know.  I'd like
you to look it over before I post links on the Ansteorran lists.

Besides, this will also give you first dibs on reserving a site tokens-
right now, there are only 410 available. :)

In Service to Barony Bordermarch
Lord Phocas
Ps: I'll be out of town for the weekend, but expect to have lots of updates
and corrections to make when I get back Sunday.