[Bordermarch] Sewing Guild- So you Sew???

Pandora Penncraft pandorapenncraft at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 21:35:12 PDT 2011

Thank you, Your Excellency! I do indeed have a question or two and a garment that needs a bit of help...I take we are talking about this Friday evening's guild gathering at The Art Studio Inc. ...I will bring all my sewing things and can also bring my machine...its not real fancy but it can get the job done! I also have some material that I would like to turn into a 'simple' Bordermarch device banner, and yes I need some help with that too! So if you have any 'ram horn' patterns or anything of that sort can you bring those too? ...with all the help I need we may have to meet again at the next guild gathering on the 23rd! LOL!

Please post the time and any instructions on how to get to the Art Studio.

In Service,
Lady Pandora