[Bordermarch] Guild meetings

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 23 05:53:46 PDT 2011

WOW, Fantatstic thanks so much!!!

Elisabeth

From: Rudy Templin <rudyisfozzy at gmail.com>
To: bordermarch at lists.ansteorra.org
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 2:38 AM
Subject: [Bordermarch] Guild meetings

I would like to remind Lord Beau that on the nights that the guilds
meet my Domino's is just a few blocks away.
Why is this important?
Because, if anyone at the meeting orders something you will receive my
discount on any CARRY OUT orders.
Just tell them you are with the SCA guild meeting, they'll take care
of the rest.

On a separate matter, I remember reading something about bread bowls
for BAM. I have secured the use of Domino's Silsbee's oven to make
said bread bowls. It takes about 10 minutes to make a dozen, if you're
not trying to hurry.