[Bordermarch] Master Airaklee Wolf's wife, Baroness Ceinwen, is ill

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Sun Sep 25 13:33:13 PDT 2011

You may know Master Airaklee Wolf' and his dear wife, Baroness Ceinwen, who were here in Bordermarch for 12th Night, 2011, and usually attend BAMs.

They live in the Denton area.

Baroness Ceinwen is ill.

They are Doug & Melinda Turnage. Melinda/Ceinwen is currently in hospital at Grapevine~Baylor.

She had a vehicle accident last Thursday and was being checked out thoroughly for broken bones or internal injuries. Doctors found she was "bumped and bruised."

At that time, it was discovered that Melinda has several "masses;"  1 mass in her lung, and 4 masses located in her brain. She is undergoig tests,

and we are told that now samples have been taken. They ask for prayers, are praying to the Lord for a miracle.

Ariklee had taken the time to write to us, but it may not be feasible for him to continue doing that.

So Melinda & Doug can have quiet and rest, Simonn & I are staying updated through Airaklee's Student, Ricard Valentinius/Roger,

and/or by watching for Airaklee's posts to his facebook account.

Please join in prayers for Melinda's well-being, and hers and Doug's strength as they face this situation.

Sincere thanks,

Tessa