[Bordermarch] Update

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 1 16:20:09 PDT 2012

Hello Populace,
Quick update as I am not able to stand, sit or walk for long periods of time and yes the Baroness is going stir crazy!! Pain is getting better daily as long as I behave. I will be home recovering for 4 weeks(1 week down 3 more to go). Then hopefully I can return to a job doing light duty/desk work only for an additional 4 months.

Thanks again to all of you who have supplied me with reading material, lunch or just a kind ear. I never imagined in my wildest dreams that I would ever be in this predicament. Goes to show you should never be so confident or settled in your life that it becomes common place. Just when you think life is good...wack... HE will hit you with another of life's journeys!!

and last but not least....
Santiago and I are going to be grandparents again as well. Our oldest son and his wife have been through a year of infertility treatments that finally paid off and they are expecting in October. We are so happy for them.

Hope to see you soon.

Elisabeth