[Bordermarch] Thank You's

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 10:15:29 PDT 2012

Santiago andespecially I want to THANK.... L. Jillian, L. Thomas, HE AmberLea and L. Catalina for gracing us with their presence last Saturday evening and bringing us many days of good eats. It has been a very long recovery and one that has put a lot of stress on us both. Their thoughtfulness and consideration for our needs has been greatly appreciated and touched us deeply. We not only enjoyed a wonderful meal made by their hands Saturday but will enjoy many more in the days to come as well as good company, support and laughter.

You are all gems of the Barony and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

We also had a wonderful visit at fighter practice yesterday, all though it was short.  We met many of the new folks and reconnected to our bordermarch friends. Thank you all for the well wishes, hugs, prayers and general understanding of my recovery process. It's was nice to get out of the house, see friends and feel human again.

God's Grace to you all,

Elisabeth & Santiago