[Bordermarch] Fw: Contact please

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Thu Apr 19 13:25:36 PDT 2012

Oh, I hope this works out great for Miss Emily!
Thanks Your Excellency Elisabeth for posting.
Had not heard about it until today.
Regretfully, we both already have our flight tickets for out of state and
will be finishing our packing that day...
and Zane is currently at his job, out of town.
Hope folks with children can respond for our little Hero Emily!
Best regards,
Tessa