[Bordermarch] Reverence

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 5 16:45:06 PDT 2012

HE and I would like you to know how nice it was to see so many reverence not only us but that of the thrones when we were up and about. This has been an area of concern kingdom wide and seems to be lacking. Everyone at today's tourney helped each other and carried belongings for many of the lady's. This was witnessed by our newbies as well as our visitors and looked great!

Their Royal Majesties would be very proud of the this Barony & how well folks stepped it up & really showed how it's done.

Vivat Bordermarch!

Santiago & Elisabeth
Baron & Baroness of Bordermarch