[Bordermarch] Important News about some things that are pretty important

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Thu Aug 9 06:43:17 PDT 2012

Fo mueax Bordermarch,

Tomorrow is Friday, and everyone knows what that means-it means the Bordermarch "Every-Other-Friday-Scribal-Guild-and-other-Stuff"
meeting is nigh upon us!
The meeting will take place from around 6:00pm until sometime later at the Beaumont Art Studio @ 720 Franklin St., that's right, that's
the place right off and perpendicular to Martin Luther King Dr.
It's the place with the big mural painted on the side of the building.

All stuff scribal will be happening as well as having another most excellent teacher, Lord Lemoine de Gascony from Raven's Fort, teach us stuff.
It is with great anticipation that the rumors relevant to Cennini & Theophilus that have begun to surface will be brought to light during
the Scribal Guild meeting.
(I thinks that the rumors have something to do with the making of period pigments).

Tomorrow at the Scribal Guild meeting we shall be so fortunate to be blessed by the presence of the beautiful and periodically graceful HE Dona Leah!
She will be conducting another pre-event meeting for BAM.
She will certainly discuss things of great importance, and I for one do not want to miss not one bit of those discussions!

I do hope she brings another gift for all the attendees like she did at her last meeting.

It was quite early yesterday evening when HE Elisabeth and I were startled by a large "Kwaaaaa-Thump!" sound from the domicile's exterior.
I raced outside to see if the Zombie Apocalypse had begun, but to my surprise it was only a branch that had fallen from all things--- a tree!
It was still light outside so I was not scared.
I returned to the house to tell HE Elisabeth that a she could come out from under her blankie; there were no Zombies----this time!