[Bordermarch] Bordermarch's Sept. 2012 issue of The Trumpeter

Carletta da Nicolosi carletta_nicolosi at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 08:52:34 PDT 2012

Greetings sent from your cousins to the north in the Shire of Rosenfeld!

What a WONDERFUL newsletter!  How lucky to have such talented and wonderful members
within your borders willing to share their expertise and knowledge so
that others can learn and apprentice.  We are motivated and thankful to receive the
letters of news and appreciate the efforts of its creation.

My lord husband and I look forward to our next visit to your borders and wish you all good health and happiness.

Humbly,
HL Carletta Lucia da Nicolosi