[Bordermarch] anyone out there have a window unit a/c?

Phocas of Bordermarch phocas at bordermarch.org
Wed Aug 1 21:42:10 PDT 2012

Meresankh,
  Yes!  We have three units: 2 here in Baytown that are working and one at
our property in Cleveland that I have no idea is it works, though it looks
in fair condition.  They are all small units.  You are welcome to have the
one in Cleveland and one of the ones here and if you want, you can borrow
the other ( I'd like to get it back to keep incase our A/C goes out.)

Call me so we can make arrangements.

Phocas
409-658-3800