[Bordermarch] tonight, tomorrow & beyond

walton dumesnil wdumesnil at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 13 15:04:41 PST 2012

Greetings oh christmas-sey ones...
tonight---
I will not make fighter practice nor will I be on time sunday...Have an "art family" function tonight...Sunday I have a company x-mas dinner from 1pm-4pm...I will be late for the park and will be on hand to make it official...I will not be fighting but will be available for marshalling or training...
tomorrow---
will still have "guild together" for interested parties...want to discuss future turnover of A&S office & scribal office...also wish to discuss Baronial champion scroll plans for April...Kingdom A&S topics are also "on the table"...always looking for solid ideas or overlooked issues...
& beyond---
Saturdays schedule of awesomeness has had the mournful schmechtboppen played in its untimely demise...but fret not kind folk for the Baron's diseased lips are ones not put to the Schmechtboppen...He claims victory over mournful notes by having a revival party held in his honor set for the new year's eve...In fact he will be on hand to explain what the Schmectboppen is and how & why they were played in period context...what effect does this have for me?...I would like to reschedule the pre-event planning meeting for Kingdom A&S moved to a later date, if all can agree, from the 15th of December to either the 29th, 31st or Jan 12th...will get back with all coordinators asap on a new date...also have hotel info bids in...posting tomorrow or Sat...YIS, Beau