[Bordermarch] Sat pre-event meeting

walton dumesnil wdumesnil at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 27 08:39:27 PST 2012

Greetings, Saturday's pre-event meeting is a BIG go...We need to be in front of the "BIG RED BOX" (LU Library) by no later than NOON Saturday...Lady Raven (Stephanie) has graciously allowed us entry to quickly scan the place for logistic purposes...Those who I would like to be in attendance should be: SantiagoElisabethTessaHillaryJalaliNerakIsabellaCatalinaVincoisPhocas Afterward, these same folks are invited to our home by the park where we will have coffee & thoughtful discussion regarding the upcoming event... See ya'll Saturday,  Biau