[Bordermarch] New Years Eve Party

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 30 20:42:02 PST 2012

Reminding everyone about tomorrows NYE party. Starting about 5pm folks can start to gather here at our home. Please BYOB and also bring a dish to share with approx 6-8 people, a chair to sit by the fire and a white elephant gift that is SCA related if you want to be apart of the gift exchange. We will have two prizes for the ugliest sweater and hat contest. Fireworks are welcome as we live outside the city limits.

Please drink responsibly whether your here with us or out and about with other friends and family. We want everyone to stay safe.

Hope to see you all tomorrow if not until next year...haha

Elisabeth and Santiago

address:
110 Dawn Drive, Silsbee, Texas 77656 409-673-0897 for direction if need be.