[Bordermarch] Christmas Party Cancelled

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 12 17:55:49 PST 2012

Good Evening One and All,

Just got home from the doctors office and it's official, your Baron is positive for the flu!! Sooo unfortunately we will have to cancel the Christmas party but do have some little gifts we planned on giving out for the ugliest sweater and hat contest. Perhaps you could share them at 12th Night and we shall pick two winners then.  In the meantime wish me luck nursing him back to health along with our granddaughter Harley who is also positive.

and a little advise....if you haven't gotten a flu shot yet DO IT! If you get the flu see your doctor immediately, you can be given tamaflu that will lessen the symptoms and hopefully the length of time you are down. Can also be used as a preventative for those of us who are nursing the ill. The flu is really bad this year!

Holiday Blessing s to all,
HE Elisabeth and HE the Ill One