[Bordermarch] Christmas Party Cancelled

WESLEY SIMPSON slovaczek at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 13 09:45:58 PST 2012

Sorry to hear of this but as the saying goes " Someone opened the window and in
flu in za sickness". Not only do we have the Baron down but the party is off
also(I was unable to make it anyways)! The barony is going to have a Blue
Christmas, so hopefully 12th night will make up for it! Take care of him and
don't forget, lots of non-alcoholic fluids and protect yourself also,
wes