[Bordermarch] Financial Meeting

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 12:41:04 PST 2012

Due to the recent Society Lawsuit and need for financial support......

We will have a question and answer session along with a Financial Meeting this Thursday Feb. 9th at the Gander Mountain Meeting room 7 PM.

It is open to anyone in the Barony who is interested in what is happening and how it effects Bordermarch.  We strongly encourage you to come & make your voice heard.

If you are an officer especially a warranted officer please make every effort to be there.

In Service to the Kingdom of Ansteorra,

Their Exc's Santiago & Elisabeth