[Bordermarch] Bjornsborg Academy of Defense / Fw: [Kingdom of Ansteorra] Thinking of coming to BAD V on Feb 17-19 2012?...

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Mon Jan 2 07:39:46 PST 2012

Facebook
----- Original Message -----
From: Pieter Rausch
To: Kingdom of Ansteorra
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2012 8:31 AM
Subject: [Kingdom of Ansteorra] Thinking of coming to BAD V on Feb 17-19 2012?...

                  Pieter Rausch posted in Kingdom of Ansteorra.
                       Pieter Rausch 8:31am Jan 2
                        Thinking of coming to BAD V on Feb 17-19 2012? Are you asking yourself, "self will I have fun at this event?". Well brother let me tell you that if you are not here you will be missing all kinds of fun. Just check out this clip of a king being run down by two Dons. You can't ask for more fun. There will be hunkerrapier and other fun fights as well. Come join us. Watch this space for website updates and more info.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvn2LYYxXEA
                             BAD III Rapier Event- Bjornsborgwww.youtube.com

                              Don Iago and Don Mateo end up chasing his Majesty Aaron McGregor around the playing field during the...