[Bordermarch] 12th Night

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 04:21:48 PST 2012

Let us just say WOW, what a great 12th Night Gathering we had Saturday. Big Thanks go out to Wolfstar and their fearless leader Stephanie for ALL you guys did to set up, tear down and prepare the fields & hall for a glorious day!! We absolutely could not have done it without you and wouldn't want to. I especially have been through so much and Santiago has had to take the reins so it was a well deserved rest for him as well. We hope this will be a fun filled year with lots of rewards. Please let us know your wants and needs so we can address them at populace. We would love to get input and new ideas.

See you all soon....remember door prize at next populace!!

Santiago and Elisabeth