[Bordermarch] Guild Night this Friday

Cindi Picou cpicou48 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 11:56:56 PST 2012

Greetings fellow Bordermarch-ers.....

I just received word that Mistress Nerak and Mistress Jalali are planning
to attend our Guild meeting this Friday night. So, no excuses as to why
most of the Barony shouldn't join in as well!!

Bring whatever project you are working on (if it's portable, of course) be
it sewing, illumination, needlework or whatever, and let's all take
advantage of the camraderie and the great facility that Lord Biau has
procured for us to use.

Lord Biau is usually as The Art Studio (720 Franklin, Beaumont) with the
door open around 6 pm.

Come join us!!!

Lady Selina of the Wood

--