[Bordermarch] FW: Baronial confusion control on patrol /dates

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Tue Jan 24 10:20:54 PST 2012

Happy Birthday to you, Lady Jillian, coming up soon!
Tessa

(Dear Heart,
the major anniversary dates of
beginning stages for Bordermarch do occur in September.)

1976 Sept 19  Bordermarch the Insipient Shire was founded by approved
paperwork.
1977 Sept 13  Bordermarch was decreed by the SCA, Inc. Board of Directors to
become Barony Bordermarch
                     on the same date Ansteorra was decreed to change to
"Principality" status from Region.
1977 Sept 17  Baronial Investiture of Founding Baron & Baroness Bordermarch
was held on the field in Steppes.
1981                                  Construction of the first tower of
fortress in treated landscape timbers at Claiborne West.
1982                                  Construction of the second tower off
fortress in treated landscape timbers at Claiborne West.
1983 Sept 18  "The BorderKeep" fortress in landscape timbers was christened
at Claiborne West.

There _is_ the Heraldic anniversary of the Laurel King of Arms registering
"Sable, a sinister side raguly, in dexter a ram's horn argent within a
laurel wreath Or".
Maybe that was February -or April-1984... Ahh, I see in the history:  April
22, 1984.