[Bordermarch] January A&S

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 12:30:31 PST 2012

Good Day..great minds think alike...I too am making marmalade for the first time and as I write it sits on the stove boiling.  I'm using Santiago's Meyer Lemons(yes he picked them finally!!) to make a Meyer Lemon and Vanilla Bean Marmalade. We'll have to share and compare!!

Finally took my sewing room back from my Grand kids and can sew again....but haven't started yet :(  I did order the clips for the satin banners so I can start on Wolfstars 12th Night gift as well as several other memorial banners we have planned. Volunteers welcome!!

Santiago and I have also cleaned out our personal closet which had become the Baronial Storage Shed and are setting up a great storage area in the big red barn. Wow we can see our clothes again!

Looking forward to some really special times this year. Have lots of stuff in store and some great ideas for all to reconnect...come on out to populace.

HE Elisabeth