[Bordermarch] Another approach

Pandora Penncraft pandorapenncraft at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 15:27:53 PST 2012

O'Noble Ericus,

You may always send anything you have to be posted on the list, website, or The Trumpeter to me and I will make absolutely sure it gets to where it needs to be!!! ...and I can reach Phocas most all of the time...I did receive your memorial and I would love to have the original digital file of the painting that Lady Elizabeth took...would you mind sending that to me directly? I can copy it from facebook, but the printing quality will not be the same...not that we print that many Trumpeters anymore, LOL!

Thanks for everything!

Lady Pandora