[Bordermarch] Movie Night

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Wed Jul 11 11:45:48 PDT 2012

Oh wise people of Bordermarch,

I would like some feedback pertinent to the Movie Night meat;

Can the Movie Night meat have fillers in it such as those in ever popular Potted Meat or Spam?

Is jerky considered acceptable at Movie Night gatherings?

Does the meat have to be ready to eat or can we cook it?

Will bread be available for meat sandwiches?

Is meat pie considered a meat or a dessert?

How about candied meat?

Meat mead?

Bacon?

Your feedback would be a treasure.