[Bordermarch] Gum Smacking

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Tue Jul 3 06:36:04 PDT 2012

Good morning Bordermarch,

Since we have now entered into July, the month of the year named in honor of Gaius Julius Caesar, let us rejoice!

Most of us have grown up and now realize it's unsafe to fire a Roman Candle into another's helm if there is a head in it.
Those little fireworks called Bumble Bees are also quite dangerous. I lit one off and it chased me around the yard for a bit, of course I was
only trying to amuse HE Elisabeth.

We need some feedback on last Friday's Scribal Guild meeting.

HE Elisabeth and I had a great time visiting with our Cousins at the B&B retreat this weekend.
We shared some good ideas, and I don't think I talked bad about anyone in our barony too much.

The most beautiful Baroness of the Steppes, Genevieve de Courtanvaux, was kind enough to share some info on the upcoming Hammerfest on August 31-Sept 3, noon to noon.
It will be held just north of Dallas, Tx at the Collin County Adventure Camp.

A link to the site and cost:
Hammerfest 2012 - 4 days, 3 nights cabin-Special Events<http://www.ntxba.org/events?task=view_event&event_id=2>
www.ntxba.org/events?task=view_event&event_id=2

There will be world class blacksmiths and armor makers teaching and demonstrating, and selling merchandise.
Metal casting and much more will take place at the event.
It sounds like it will be a hoot!
Check your schedule and we'll see who might want to attend.

There will be no Populace meeting tonight.