[Bordermarch] Scribal Workshop Announcement

walton dumesnil wdumesnil at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 30 09:30:13 PDT 2012

Announcment: as per our quartely agenda to further the scribal arts by way of hosting scribal workshops I am proud to announce that Lemoine de Gascony will be venturing down to Bordermarch on Friday Aug 10, 2012 to attend our every other friday night "guild together"...He will be teaching his pigments classes during the normal guild hours of 6-10pm...prior to that (2- 6pm) we lucky few will make all things Cennini & Theophilus...awesome...the venue is consistently held The Art Studio, Inc. in downtown Beaumont, TX @ 720 Franklin st...if you hit the port youve gone 6 blocks to far.