[Bordermarch] Thoughts for Friends

Jillian Birtciel saintesun at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 03:41:48 PDT 2012

Lord Olaf posted late last night that his Mother passed after a long-fought
battle with illness.

>From Facebook:
Just got a call from my Sister that our Mother just stepped thru Heavans
Gate. Thank you Lord for the time she was here and Thanks be for my Sister
Yolonda & her husband Richard who have taken such wonderful care of Mom for
the last year, Thankyou Lord for the Best Mom in the World!Know our
thoughts are with you, Rogan, and your family.  And take care...you now
have a very formidable angel watching over you!
--
Yours in Service,

~Jillian Saint Andre, OSTB
*
*
 *Beauty, strength, youth, are flowers but fading seen;* *Duty, faith,
love, are roots, and ever green.*

GEORGE PEELE, *Polyhymnia*
 **