[Bordermarch] Thank You Much

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 09:04:36 PDT 2012

Good Morn Bordermarch and Beyond!!

Santiago and I want to say a BIG thank you to all who participated in the A&S Gathering on Saturday. It was a HUGE success with 47 attending. Classes were fantastic as well as the teachers. I heard it said that many of the classes were Kingdom quality.  Thanks to all who helped clean up, we saw so many with their hands in the dishpan & our spies tell us they saw two special worker bees tiding up on Sunday morning after our departure west.  Vivat Bordermarch!!

Pictures, articles and a few stories by HE Santiago will follow in the Trumpeter but for now here's who came and who taught......please excuse any errors and our apologies to any we may have missed, but none the less a big thank you as well.

L Atlli
ML Valerie
ML Andraus
L Isacc taught Period Dueling
L Jeffery
L Catalina clean up crew
L Padraigin
ML Wolfvrin taught drumming
ML Magdalena
L Seawallis
ML Susan clean up crew
L Vincios rapier marshal
ML Justin
ML Becca
ML Austin
ML Micah-Leah
HE Catrin
HE Don Armand oversaw rapier fighting
L Jacob who helped with Pizza discounts in the evening
ML Lessie her 3 mon old daughter Faith
ML Maddy
L Biance taught a middle eastern dance class
L Beau night marshal
L Karen
HL Delphine
L Willa
L Ruth
L Patrica
ML Bobbie
ML Mike
HE Theresa taught herb bead making, clean up crew
L Nickoli taught stained glass
L Bianca
ML Zack
L Salina taught how to use a Lucet, clean up crew
HE AmberLea taught Courtly Graces
L Thomas
L Jillian  assisted in Loquat Jam making
ML Harmony entertained us with her wee dance steps
ML Little Bill
CM Tessa clean up crew
CS Simonn
L Richiardo assisted in blacksmith, clean up crew
L Carletta clean up crew
HE Santiago taught blacksmith
HE Elisabeth taught how to make Loquat jam

WE WILL DEFINITELY DO IT AGAIN!!

Your Excellencies Santiago & Elisabeth