[Bordermarch] King's College news: Handouts are here!

Jillian Birtciel saintesun at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 15:00:51 PDT 2012

In case you haven't heard through other lists or facebook, many of the
teachers at this year's King's College are uploading the handouts from
their classes!

http://college2012.dwarfworks.com/handouts/

That's at: college2012 dot dwarfworks dot com / handouts /

No spaces, all dots are "."

Go through the list!  You're sure to find something fantastic and wonderful
you're interested in learning about.  I know Thomas & I are already
planning a long session with our printer for the various subjects that have
caught our eyes.

--
Yours in Service,

~Jillian Saint Andre, OSTB
*
*
 *Beauty, strength, youth, are flowers but fading seen;* *Duty, faith,
love, are roots, and ever green.*

GEORGE PEELE, *Polyhymnia*
 **