[Bordermarch] Letters of Intent

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 12:49:46 PDT 2012

As a reminder all letters of intent for the B&B position need to be in to us, with a copy going to the Crown and Kingdom Seneschal no later then June 20th. It has been our pleasure meeting with many of you and as always we are available to anyone who may have questions or concerns about this process. Many thanks in advance to those who have searched their hearts and stepped forward.

HE Santiago and I will make an official announcement and introductions of all candidates after June 20th.

We Remain In Service,

Santiago & Elisabeth
Baron & Baroness of Bordermarch