[Bordermarch] Summer Invasion Series

Jillian Birtciel saintesun at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 08:46:40 PDT 2012

It's summer! And what better time to invade your neighbors to the west?  If
you'd like to join Thomas & myself in invading the Loch & Stargate joint
fighter practice a couple of times, we'd love to have a show of force to
bring.  We shouldn't have any problem getting plenty of rapier fighters on
short notice, but for the Chivs I'd appreciate a little heads up so I can
get contacts going.

We have two dates planned; their practices are on Tuesday nights:

July 17th - Thomas will be on vacation that week, and we're actually
planning on making a day of it.  We plan on visiting the Houston Museum of
Natural Science, maybe having a late lunch, poking some of our closest
friends for a couple of hours, and then possibly going out for pizza with
them.  Don Ericus has generously offered to drive his larger vehicle, so
we'll have about 3 extra seats available.  Let me know if you're interested
or just want to carpool or even meet us there.  I'm more than willing to
help anyone arrange a way to get there, and of course we'll have our cooler
of water and some bit of loaner gear available.

August 14th - Thomas will again be on vacation, specifically for some time
with the newly returned Morgan Monster.  So we won't have much room (Don
Ericus is not planning to attend that one at this time) but we're still
willing to arrange a meet!

Let me know if you're interested, hope to see a huge turn-out!
--
Yours in Service,

~Jillian Saint Andre, OSTB
*
*
 *Beauty, strength, youth, are flowers but fading seen;* *Duty, faith,
love, are roots, and ever green.*

GEORGE PEELE, *Polyhymnia*
 **