[Bordermarch] FP and A&S Gathering

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 10 16:02:49 PDT 2012

Good Day All,

Obviously didn't make it out to fighter practice today. HE Santiago is in the closet, literally in the closet practicing his guitar for a wedding next Saturday night. Just can't get him to come out!! We spent the day yesterday visiting our son and daughter-in-law in Houston and found out they are having a BOY!! Yes....We continue trying our best to increase the populace.

AND so much to do and so little time to get ready for the BIG A&S Gathering next Saturday.  Can't wait to host everyone. Remember to bring light finger foods and a friend. Garb is optional. We have a swing set now and lots of room to run but NO children's activities scheduled so please bring something for the wee ones to do.  I will have sandwiches and chips as well as drink for the days activities...anything cold is always welcome especially for the fighters.

Classes will be held all day so come enjoy the fun. We get started about 10 am.

Can't wait to see you all here!!
HE Santiago and Elisabeth
(pls DO NOT place the below information on facebook)

110 Dawn Drive
Silsbee, Texas
409-673-0897 Elisabeth Cell

Total time from BMT to our home 25 minutes

Take Hwy 96/69 North from I 10 heading past Parkdale Mall
Stay on 96 through Lumberton.... then go right at the "Y" into Silsbee
Stay on Business 96 all the way through Silsbee(over the railroad tracks)
Turn Left on HWY 418 at the "JR Food Mart/ Creole Chicken Store"
Go exactly 4 miles on 418 (towards Kountze)
Turn left on Autumn Shadows(orange brick church w/ tile roof on the corner)
Proceed down Autumn Shadows staying to the right at the sharp "S"curve.
Go up the hill and take a Left on Glenda (only street)
Proceed to the STOP sign and turn left on Dawn Drive.
Come down the hill into the woods...you'll see a red barn and a yellow house
You Made IT!!