[Bordermarch] We're Pregnant!

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Thu Jun 28 10:24:00 PDT 2012

And Kuato said, "Quaiddddddd!----Quaiddddddd! open your mind Quaiddddddd! for the Master of all things, HE Santiago, brings Stabilized Wood for some extraordinary and unprecedented viewing gratification at Populace tonight!"

If the beauty of the Stabilized Wood burns through your psyche and rubberizes you're soul, please avert your eyes and stare to Sir Simonn for awhile.

We spoke briefly of Jimmy the Nit in the Professional Post A&S Day questionnaire, and now we speak again:

Jimmy the Nit was hatched in the sea,
in an empty container of old cottage cheese.
His baby wings sparkled and glowed in the night,
but his bright little smile gave all a huge fright!

It seems Jimmy the Nit was all he could be,
but this Nit had no lips and could never say "P".
Both Papa and Mama Nit had fluffy blue lips,
and lips were the norm when it came to the Nits!

A Nit without lips is quite a rare thing,
and everyone knows how the Nits love to sing.
Pour Jimmy the Nit tried as hard as he could,
but nothing came out of his mouth like it should.

When Jimmy got hungry and asked for a pickle,
Mama Nit told him, "We're fresh out of ickles"
If Papa nit offered him peas porridge pod,
Jimmy responded with the common Nit Nod.

Since a lipless existence was hard for a Nit,
Jimmy was forced to develop his wit.
While pondering teeth in his own deep reflection,
Jimmy the Nit found his life's new direction!

This fresh revelation would steer his course,
and get him close to a thing called a horse.
Determined he was to buzz and bite,
and take out his anger in the dark of the night.

The horse thing was huge from a Nit's point of view,
but Jimmy pushed on and gave it a chew.
It stammered and whinnied and bucked towards the sky,
if Jimmy let go he knew he would die!

The lipless Nit that was born with a smile,
just stepped on the road they call the Green Mile.
The horse threw Jimmy the Nit to the dirt,
and that's where Jimmy discovered real hurt.

Jimmy the Nit was hatched in the sea,
in an empty container of old cottage cheese.
He passed from the world and left this rat race,
but Jimmy the Nit had a smile on his face.

See ya'll tonight,