[Bordermarch] Pooh

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Fri Jun 22 10:31:11 PDT 2012

HE Elisabeth has once again inspires inspiration and forces my poetic genius to the forefront of my brain!

A Love Sonnet for HE Elisabeth,

CLAMS IN MY AORTA!

My heart beats gently at water's edge,
while ripples not waves rout clams from my aorta.
You pass me by yet nary a glance,
your shadow lingers to taunt me.
Though steadfast, my strength avails me not,
whilst warded by eternal bars of self pity.
Abandoned to this lonely beach,
Waiting, waiting, forever waiting!
Good earth now claims my sword, my belt, my shield,
but at least I have my pants.
As daylight fades so goes my shame,
taking with it a damp dross once called "Me".
The shore bears witness to a warriors rebirth,
with a hardened heart and no clams in his aorta!

HE Santiago

And Her Excellency says ah poo to His Excellency!
Really HE is breaking through the brush into another dimention...the stream that lays just beyond our backyard. I'm wringing my hands in anticipation, antica pa a tion is making me ....oh sorry.

Ah my hero!!